Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012!

Spending the holidays with our family this year was amazing(like always!).  This is the time of year when I reflect, and it reinforces how lucky I am.  The wonderful support and love of our family is more that words can even express.  My husband and little guy are the rocks in my life and I feel so blessed!

This year has been a rough one... a lot of ups and downs.  I am happily closing the door on 2012, because I am a firm believer that when one door closes, another opens with bigger and better possibilities & triumphs!  Looking forward to opening the doors that 2013 has to offer us:)

We have been discussing our New Years Resolutions in our house the past few days.

Here are a few we came up with as a family:

1. Spend less time worrying what others think.

2. Have FAITH.

3. Say YES more often! (from my 7 year old!)

4.  Listen to that little voice.

5.  Do your best.

This year I am not choosing to eat healthier or even get to gym more, these are things we try to do every day.  A healthy lifestyle is what our family lives by anyway -most of the time!  Can we do better?  Absolutely! But for me it is a lifestyle and definitely will not be jumping on the "let's get healthy and exercise more", bandwagon!

Wishing you all a happy new year with all the best that 2013 can bring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment