Friday, August 24, 2012

Fun & Easy Ways To Organize

Everyday I am inspired by so many other bloggers, moms, and wives, with the ordinary day to day passion to create "controlled chaos" in their home.  I mean how can we not have chaos in our busy life? I find my every day life so scheduled (or over scheduled!) with "to do" lists,  laundry, dinners, cleaning, work, school, and of course balancing everything with family time. Are you constantly trying to find balance in your home?  I am always searching for new ways to keep our family on track with every little thing. Lately we have been trying to simplify. By organizing our schedules and every day tasks have been a small effort, and HUGE reward of sanity. Slowly but surely I have been going through everything room by room, closet by closet. I have got so many ideas from other awesome bloggers & pinterest users. I will be sharing lots of some projects and fun ideas for school, birthdays, and upcoming holidays!

Every Sunday, I have been taking an hour of my day to plan ahead my "to do" lists, dinners, weekly cleaning, schedules, and create my shopping lists. I totally live by lists (always have!), but now they are a little more pretty & organized.  These free print ables are all over Pinterest -I just love them!  
Presently we are in the middle of a school/work command center -I can't wait to share!  Until then, here are some of my inspirations for fun ways to organize your home life.

Isn't this the most beautiful family command center?  I found this on The Yellow Cape Cod, I love Sarah's blog! Each child has a tote bag with their clothes for the day, lunch money and special notes from Mom. The chalk board reminds them of their daily responsibilities.  I am addicted to family command centers!

This mom has everything covered!

I love the shelf with hangers.

I do love the wire organizers!

I Love this from Ikea.  A must have for me, but
of course it is an item that you cannot 
order (insert tear), looks like a road trip is in the future :)

Another essential for our family.  A place to
organize all the paper work for school.
All of these amazing ideas and command centers have been my inspiration 
for our family command center.  Project almost completed (wink wink)!

I'm amazed at how easy it is to simplify your life, by just really taking the time to plan ahead.  Creating a schedule for our family every week helps in keeping up with doctors appointments, planning meals, school work, chores, and work.  Communication amongst family members is key to balancing our home life.  When the hubby and I are on the same page as to what is expected in the week, we end up having more energy and time to put towards our son, and each other.  A little planning goes a long way!




2 comments:

  1. I could SO benefit from some of these women! LOVE these ideas. Now to find the ambition to execute them. I make lots of notes in my iPhone. I also make grocery lists that I leave at home. Does that count? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I make lots of lists in my iPhone - I love that little note pad! I'm just not good at executing what I put in my phone :(

    ReplyDelete